I have been dispairing of ever seeing him again, but there he was...at 4.45pm this afternoon with his truck to bring another load of gravel. You might be able to see the pipe that has been at the ready to form the culvert. It will go into the ditch in the front of it to allow any future raging waters to get through without wrecking the driveway. you can see it in the pic below.
Old Mr. Slow Coach said we will finish it tomorrow which by the way is Australia Day, and a public holiday, so I would be a bit skeptical about that..
Himself went and spoke to him and said it needed to be done, so miracles might still happen. IF he comes tomorrow and spreads the load of gravel he left, I will then phone the removalists and be able to organise a day....hopefully. I wont believe it until we are driving down the highway towards my new home! Fingers crossed everyone!

Hello Shirley!
ReplyDeleteI hope this all works out for you and you finally get to move to your new home. My fingers are indeed crossed for you!
Cathy
And my legs as well Shirley.
ReplyDeleteI have also crossed my toes and heart(bit difficult to move) but I hope everything quickly falls into place for you.
ReplyDeleteRegards from East Maitland.
Praying all goes well for you!!!
ReplyDeleteHello Shirley, Yipppppppppppeeee things are working out and you will soon be on your way to your new home. Huge Smile. Take care and Know I am thinking of your Hugs Judy
ReplyDeleteGood to see everything is progressing even if it is somewhat slowly. Your new life is just around the corner.
ReplyDeleteFingers crossed here too, Shirley. x
ReplyDeleteYup, everything is crossed up here too!!
ReplyDeleteCan't believe he got there so late - can't believe he didn't finish the dang job. I will also cross my fingers that he will show up today on Australia Day. From your 'beginning to get very impatient' friend, Di.
ReplyDeleteMay be not long now, Shirley!
ReplyDelete