I can now announce that the recipients of my recent give-away to thank all my cyber friends for their support were Ruth Ann Andres from Stitchin Fingers, Linda from Billabongs2bling and Cynthia from Home Matters 1st.
Congratulations. I have already posted Cynthia's parcel, and the other two will be posted tomorrow. Enjoy and hope you like your surprises.
Hello Shirley, thank you so much for such a generous give-away. I am really looking forward to the package, and can't believe what luck I'm having these last few weeks. I hope you are back and rested from your holiday. Happy stitching.
ReplyDeleteHow wonderful...I do so enjoy your blog...admire your artwork...look forward to what's on the the next entry...as well as receiving my mail! haha
ReplyDeleteShirley, as I told you before, I totally love my gifts!
ReplyDeleteHi Shirley,
ReplyDeleteThank you so much for your very kind comment.
What an amazing part of the world you live in.
I hope your having a lovely summer and enjoying your holidays.x