Agapanthus in bloom

Agapanthus in bloom
Agapanthus at the farm

Sunday, 17 October 2010

New life in Spring

I have some Shasta Daisies which have absolutely gone beserk this year, I have never seen them so tall....and thick....I have had to pull some out because they were growing right up to and hiding one of the rose bushes.  These are what I found while wandering round the garden (with camera of course)  I think the ladybird beetle might be eating the white stuff on the leaf and cleaning my garden.

Don't you just love baby frogs.





It wont be long before the Daisies are all in flower there are so many buds forming.

5 comments:

  1. I love the pictures of the frog! They sure can hide in plain sight!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello little creatures! Yes, frogs are so cute, but can sure keep you up all night with their croaking sounds!!! hehehe.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow i have not seen a ladybug that color before. I will have to show this entry to my 14 year old son he will get a kick out of the frog. He is afraid of Ladybugs so I will try not to show him that one. Although it is my favorite of the two.


    Thanks for sharing!

    Ann Flowers
    flowerscrazyq@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Shirley, I am here seeing your fantastic pictures. Fabulous! Great! I am so busy since being in the basic camp again - a walk through your site is wonderful in the real sense.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Shirley - thanks for stopping by my blog and your interest in Design Focus Fridays. You can join in any time. Or just follow along without doing any design work yourself. Up to you. And it will be available on my blog from now on so you can go back and follow along when you have more time.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting on my posts I will try to reply as soon as I can. However anonymous comments will be treated as spam and not accepted.