This blog space is a record of what I have made and through this hopefully I can make new friends. My underwater scenes, using a variety of threads and found items are my favourite outlet for my creativity. Techniques such as Silk Ribbon, Brazilian, Casalguidi, Blackwork, Mountmellick, and Schwalm have also captured my imagination. I am also an artist, using acrylics and oils to capture the Australian landscape and Still Life.
Agapanthus in bloom
Agapanthus at the farm
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


I like how you have used the stitch Shirley
ReplyDeleteHi Shirley swung by to check out your stitch template samples and got side tracked with this one - love what you did combining the whipped wheel with lock stitch
ReplyDeleteCircles look good,Shirley.
ReplyDeleteJust wonderful stitches - I will get inspired by you!!
ReplyDeleteShirley, you are amazing (and shaming) me with all you've accomplished this week. Your lock stitch border is great! I'm exhausted just thinking about looking up my old examples for the stitch files -- oh wait, you must be one of those super organized, on track, always focused
ReplyDeletegals for whom getting things done seems so easy.
Sigh. Not in my nature. Sigh...