My clever son, (the one who is my computer fixer) and his wife came for a visit on Sunday, and are sadly going home tomorrow (Tuesday). It has been wonderful having them. Of course their "chillen" as I call them come as well. I have blogged about Chloe and Beau before.
As soon as they entered the gate, Neil said Chloe sat up and looked round and knew she was here......but I think that could have had something to do with the "country smells" and the rabbits.
Chloe loves Nana, and always remembers me. Beau is a Ali's dog. He was a rescue dog, and when they went into town for a short while this afternoon Beau went from window to window, and door to door looking for them. I was not game to let him outside for fear he would get out and jump the fence to find them.
Last night at 2am they woke Neil and Ali, so Neil took them out for a little toilet trip, and all Beau wanted was to chase the rabbits...and off he went across the paddock, so here were both of them with the spotlight in the middle of the night trying to find him...He has had such fun but not caught anything.
He must have remembered the cows from the previous visit and spent some time when they arrived walking up and down the side fence looking for his "big doggy friends who he was so excited about last time" However we think they must have been taken to market a couple of days ago, so Beau missed out on seeing his friends.
![]() |
| Puppies worn out from chasing rabbits. |
![]() |
| Chloe kept trying to give me her "licky kisses" but I was too quick for her. |


I love that photo of you with Chloe.
ReplyDelete