Agapanthus in bloom

Agapanthus in bloom
Agapanthus at the farm

Saturday, 30 October 2010

Confetti Today

Confetti is made up of pretty coloured dots of paper, and is used for joyful occasions, such as weddings.

Well today i made my own "confetti".  there is some colour there but it is mostly black and white.  Yes the good thing I did today was to start on sorting the filing cabinet, and shredded all the dross of the past into what I have named "divorce confetti".  I re-organised my files, and made new folders, and I have the whole drawer to myself, and I can find things.

So here is my second container of "divorce confetti".. and  am halfway through filling it for the third time. ...now a lot of my past is garden mulch.

2nd container of "divorce confetti"

Trusty Shredder











.

6 comments:

  1. At least you haven't lost your sense of humour Shirley.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too bad we can't shred our hurts as easily...
    Keep strong...

    ReplyDelete
  3. When I was a little girl just after we moved back to Montreal (my mother's hometown) I used to love sitting on the curb by the church on Saturdays and wait for the wedding processions to pass by then I would run over and gather up the confetti before the wind got to it. For some reason that bag of confetti was a treasure to me and in many ways it still is....
    Hugs!!
    Tina xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL. I can't tell if your shredder is smiling or burping from a full tummy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your family photos - the beach looks wonderful - and the crap cheese tart recipe.
    I will try it - I love recipes from other continents. I am having such a busy weekend - the trip with 6 hours of walking and today 6 guests - me walking about like a very old woman after this challenge in the new boots.
    I like to read your diary....
    Anneliese

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh this blog and it's comments has made me laugh out loud. That shredder is smiling I am sure:)
    Glad you can still laugh, Shirley and it must feel good too to get rid of 'stuff'.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting on my posts I will try to reply as soon as I can. However anonymous comments will be treated as spam and not accepted.