Agapanthus in bloom

Agapanthus in bloom
Agapanthus at the farm

Monday, 6 September 2010

Tast Week 27 Woven Trellis Stitch on Fabric Book Page.

A Group of Woven Trellis Stitch Flowers
Decorating a guipure flower with woven Trellis stitch flower
Here is the fabric page they are worked on.  I still have a couple of little things to do to this.


I am a bit late posting these because I have been busy playing.  I have to take the time to read up on the instructions on my camera because I tried to upload to SF today and they photos were all blurred so I have been trying to correct that.  Never mind I will put a link up on the pintangle page to here


4 comments:

  1. Hello Shirley,Today I looked all your works,I really loved and enjoyed -Reef scenes,Crazy Quilt,Palm tree etc.,Your blog is pretty and full of creativity,You have lot of patience.Uma
    http://umacheenu.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. There are so many things to love on this page, Shirley. I think it is my favourite so far. The woven stitch over the lace flower - brilliant! Glad to see you using that cute little button face too. We may as well showcase our buttons than have them sitting in a box - share the love:-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely page. I had trouble with this stitch, I think I was tired and pulled to tight but finally got it.Not on my blog yet.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting on my posts I will try to reply as soon as I can. However anonymous comments will be treated as spam and not accepted.