Agapanthus in bloom

Agapanthus in bloom
Agapanthus at the farm

Sunday, 26 September 2010

New page Ready

I have really been neglecting my poor blog lately have been over at my other blog at Maggie's Moments playing with my photo editing software.

I had prepared this page for my Fabric Pages, and begun to do some stitching onto it, nothing seemed right with the colours. In real life it had no lift to it.



So then I got the paints out and a couple of motifs and took to it with the lime green. I am not sure whether this has improved it or not.  It all depends on the colours of the threads I use I suppose.  Oh how I wish we had a good thread store nearby. I will need to be brave to get this right.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Shirley, I have looked at Gimp, and am wondering if it is just another programe or not? Will I use it? I have picasa, and never feel terribly computer literate.
    How easy is it to install? No real computer people to ask.
    Cheers Penny

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your fabric pages. The green works well, I think. I am sure you will create something wonderful.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting on my posts I will try to reply as soon as I can. However anonymous comments will be treated as spam and not accepted.