Agapanthus in bloom

Agapanthus in bloom
Agapanthus at the farm

Tuesday, 10 August 2010

Now It is Raining

Its raining but the plants love it. There is a certain glow in the colour of the green grass
I like the shine on the leaves when they are wet with rain.

This is my crows nest fern and the broms they are loving the rain
Now I'm off to do some more sewing and watch some TV prgrammes I have recorded..maybe have a nana nap.

3 comments:

  1. Same here Shirley raining most of the night and is much needed even for here...lol....love your blog header so much with your reef embroidery xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are getting beautiful rain too Shirl. This will be great for the daffodils and the rain water tanks. Bring it on!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We had fog here and it was beautiful, rain is expected later today....nana nap, I love it, maybe I will adopt that habit myself!
    Have a lovely day!
    Tina xo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting on my posts I will try to reply as soon as I can. However anonymous comments will be treated as spam and not accepted.