Agapanthus in bloom

Agapanthus in bloom
Agapanthus at the farm

Monday, 16 August 2010

Ella and Grandparents.

Doesn 't this first time Granny look excited. I really don't believe after seeing this photo that she will sit in the background. Her face is just sparkling. Tracey is my youngest daughter, and if how her and her DH children turned out is any example, this little one it will grow up to be just the same.
These Grandparents are just the sweetest calm people, and Ella will be loved to bits by both of them. The are very blessed to have a mingled family where even though there is a mix of natural and step, if you see them all together you would never know.

Tracey was at the birth and she said Ella's Dad Michael (Mika) said in an amazed voice..."You did this for me Mum....I think this birthing process has left him in awe of women and the lengths they have to go through to have children.

I love being at their dinner table when everyone is visiting...it is such an enjoyable experience. It is the atmosphere Ella will grow up in.
Grandpa looks a bit nervous though

Ella takes after Great Grandma Shirley sleeping with her mouth open. They did not mention if she was snoring as well.

I believe there are lots more photos just waiting to be downloaded from the camera when they get a minute so my blog could get a bit boring for a while.

Still do not have any photos of the proud parents.

3 comments:

  1. What a bundle of pure joy ! She's the sweetest little girl, just precious...
    You're life has officially changed at his point, it's all about the grandbaby, savor every moment, before you know it, they'll be driving, and you'll pass them only on the road, and have to check their Facebook page, to see what they're up to ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just beautiful Shirley and I can hardly wait for pictures with you holding her!
    Your daughter is lovely and looks way too young to be a grandma. But you are right she is just glowing holding that sweet baby....Have fun!
    Tina xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is beautiful and I know she will be spoiled and much loved. I am ready for a grandbaby, but not ready for my 19 year old to have one! I wish I had a cutie like her to hold!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting on my posts I will try to reply as soon as I can. However anonymous comments will be treated as spam and not accepted.