Well! I dont know how this technology works...I am sure..Finally plucked up the courage to phone the fuji people, all at the ready for a mammoth task, and it was decided that I should download new drivers onto hubbies laptop (MS) so I could download the photos there, because they did not support Linux, even though I have been using the camera with Linux from day 1.
The girl sent me the drivers via email, which I had to forward through to DH laptop. I might add here that I have never installed "driver" in my life they are the area of clever sons. The only "drivers" I know are those people who sit behind a wheel.
Then I had to save the attachment of the "driver" to a folder...dah de dah de dah...etc... when that was done, was then told to unzip the attachment......unzip...we are not sewing we are on the computers...have never understood the unzip...
Anyway, clicked on something and there was this "stuff" in the folder.
Did not know what to do next with it, so just plugged in the camera and WALLAH! there were the photos.
My dear old brain then thought...why don't I try the camera on my computer again...and...
wait for it..... drum roll...
there were the photos...will never know how the drivers came through the network to my computer.
However, now i do know for sure that there ARE fairies at the bottom of my garden and they got in the window while i was out shopping (when I tried unsuccessfully to buy new card and reader etc) and fixed everything for me.Aren't they little darlings...they must know I love fairies, and now I know they love me back.
So that is how my photos of my latest Tast stitches have appeared on SF and here on my blog.
Good night...sweet dreams little fairies.
Great post Shirley had a little chuckle to myself....great fairies.
ReplyDelete