Well the large underwater reef embroidery has finally gone to its new home. (Boo Hoo!) I meant to get a picture waving it goodbye, but the rushed trip to the doctor prevented me being there when it went into the car. Son and DIL have it in pride of place over their bed, although I dont think that is very good Fen Shui...because it is so heavy....maybe the fact that it depicts the beautiful Barrier Reef might make a difference.
However, one thing I do know is that it is in a place where it will be loved and appreciated.
However, one thing I do know is that it is in a place where it will be loved and appreciated.

It looks lovely Shirley but like you said it being heavy and all i would be worried it would fall on me....lol....i would have to have it in my lounge so everyone could view it...i would to have loved and appreciated it and just looked at it all day xx he-he xx
ReplyDeleteYes, hope they have put some good strong nails up to hold it. It looks beautiful in that spot and they will cherish it I'm sure.
ReplyDelete