Agapanthus in bloom

Agapanthus in bloom
Agapanthus at the farm

Tuesday, 27 April 2010

Visitors

When the puppies arrived, they were so excited to have so much space to run round. They are very well looked after animals, and do get taken either to the beach or park twice daily for exercise, but having all this space at home was really something new...and food was always handy.

Beau the male, is still only 8 months and is still "in training" but Chloe, the princess, is very well behaved and obedient.....I made sure I had a supply of lovely juicy bones for them.

I went to sleep in my chair on Saturday night, and was woken by Chloe (the Rottweiller) nudging me and then I had to follow her and here was Beau on the lounge....I think Chloe is a tittle tattler. (But thank goodness I had had the forethought to cover everything with old sheets. Getting light covered dog hair off the suede lounge would not have been funny

2 comments:

  1. Such fun hey....im such a lover of dogs....lost my Jazz just befor xmas to Liver Cancer and cried so much....funny i should see this post as been thinking about her alot today, she to was a very obedient dog and we are left with naughty Lola....lol...both Boxers xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you had such a wonderful time with your visitors, both human and puppy! Sounds like you had some really wonderful food also!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting on my posts I will try to reply as soon as I can. However anonymous comments will be treated as spam and not accepted.