In between working my Tast stitch for the week, thought I had better stretch my legs and get out into the gardenso yesterday potted up a couple of plants and some cuttings for my son, debudded some roses, and generally weeded and tidied up. There is still a lot to do...it got away from me during all the rain so really need to get on top of it.
Have a lot of bouganvileas and some still in pots. Decided we dont need any more so passed some onto a friend who is always looking for more plants for their 5 acres.
Kept this one, the multi coloured pink and white which I think is called popcorn. pictured above. Planted that over on what we call the "hump" which is just a big mound of dirt that was deposited there from when the carports were dug out. It has been raining good soaking rain for a few hours tonight, so that will settle my new little plant in.
At the moment there are not a great deal of flowers out, but lots of growth....and lots of cobblers pegs hiding among them which had to be pulled out. Did trim them back a bit. They are spectacular when in full bloom. Just a riot of colour.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for commenting on my posts I will try to reply as soon as I can. However anonymous comments will be treated as spam and not accepted.