Agapanthus in bloom

Agapanthus in bloom
Agapanthus at the farm

Monday, 29 March 2010

scenes from our place


This is part of the view from my kitchen. To the right we look down a long valley to the mountains behind the coast. It is very serene. The next picture is of my "Bird of paradise in front of our view down the valley.


Below is a picture of my rose garden, and one of the roses. They are not at their best at the moment...I dont know much about looking after them.
The rose bushes were planted by the original owners and are quite old plants.


4 comments:

  1. Aw so pretty up in your neck of the woods. Bet it is a lot greener across those hills now since the recent rain. Love the rose.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Shirley,
    Many thanks for your lovely comment.
    I wish it was summer here and we had roses out.
    Your views are amazing a wealth of inspiration.
    M x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks a wonderful place to live Shirley....its gone all cold here once again and they are even saying maybe snow on Wednesday xx happy stitching. Hugs Jennie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Shirley ... just a note on your comment. It wasn't me who picked the fabric apart ... the thread comes that way.
    Your roses are lovely - some of the old ones are much hardier than the new!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting on my posts I will try to reply as soon as I can. However anonymous comments will be treated as spam and not accepted.