Please rain, go away. I know that sounds terrible, to people suffering drought conditions, but we do need a respite. I have been bemoaning the fact that it was so gloomy, when I remembered what I have read and seen of the snow in the Northern Hemisphere, and I guess we need to be grateful we dont have snow where I live.
Unfortunately every time it rains the grass grows AGAIN! and needs mowing
Decided to stay home instead of going to the shops...it would be too miserable so am playing with my computer and (after a bit of necessary housework) my embroidery.
Hope all those people with flooding are ok. We live on top of a hill so that is not an issue with us. DH has had to go out though so will look forward to his safe return later in the day.
Unfortunately every time it rains the grass grows AGAIN! and needs mowing
Decided to stay home instead of going to the shops...it would be too miserable so am playing with my computer and (after a bit of necessary housework) my embroidery.
Hope all those people with flooding are ok. We live on top of a hill so that is not an issue with us. DH has had to go out though so will look forward to his safe return later in the day.
Can I say wind, wind go away? Love the rain, but does it have to be horizontal?
ReplyDeleteThank goodness the rain has eased today but the wind damaged my poor rhubarb plant.
ReplyDelete