Well I am back, had a lovely time, enjoyed every minute of it. Being with the family did my heart good. I was made to feel really special by everyone, and that was nice.
Think I have come back 10pounds heavier though, with all the lovely food....from a greek feast, with citrus lime tart for dessert, to the most yummy Irish stew, to say nothing of all the other bits inbetween.
Did manage to get to a market, and found a bead stall...thought I was in
heaven...Could not buy much, because I already had the kitchen sink in my suitcase (well it felt like it). I always travel prepared for anything, and consequently have come home with a very sore shoulder.
Think I have come back 10pounds heavier though, with all the lovely food....from a greek feast, with citrus lime tart for dessert, to the most yummy Irish stew, to say nothing of all the other bits inbetween.
Did manage to get to a market, and found a bead stall...thought I was in
Here is a photo of the parents of my new great grandaughter. They are a lovely couple. I am so thrilled for my Mika, and hope he makes sure his little girl eats all her veges....he hated veges when he was little and it was a running battle with him to get him to eat the good stuff.
Good to have you back Shirl, and glad you had a nice time. We have missedcha.
ReplyDelete