Agapanthus in bloom

Agapanthus in bloom
Agapanthus at the farm

Tuesday, 9 March 2010

give me a needle and thread any day

Well I think I must be the biggest dopey dora of technology. Firstly I have had so much trouble trying to work out how to do a link to the Tast 2010 page, then this morning, presto! I did it....I had been trying to link to the incorrect page!!!

I had managed prior to all this to register with stitchinfingers, but through my ignorance, had mucked that up, as well as trying to register my photos from my blog...ended up in a place that says "Response" there for everyone to see dopey dora's efforts. I just hope Sharon sees it and removes it.

Tried uploading photos to the stitchinfingers, but it just wouldn't happen...so decided to pull the pin on that site....which went through ok, but now I have re-registered am waiting for an email....

Then I see that my last attempt at adding a post went through..wow...but that is under the application that I cancelled. oops! Do I wait, or do I try to re-register to become a member...wish I understood how all these things worked.....On top of all that my Internet slowed down and I could not upload photos,..not a good day.

However, today the sun is shining so that is a plus I will get the mats dry.

1 comment:

  1. We stumble along, but we get there. Remember, we didn't grow up this technology and I can think of lots of other excuses too. It will all come together for you. Looking forward to seeing what you are going to do with your new stitch!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting on my posts I will try to reply as soon as I can. However anonymous comments will be treated as spam and not accepted.