Agapanthus in bloom

Agapanthus in bloom
Agapanthus at the farm

Monday, 8 February 2010

Puppies are growing

This was Chloe when i first saw her as if butter would not melt in her mouth...so look at her now!

Well dont these two look full of innocense. They know they are not supposed to be on the furniture......very sneaky puppies. The bandaged tale on Beau is because it was broken, but he proceeded to eat the bandage...that was before he ate the ball and ended up at the vet....Think I will need to buy bigger bones. Chloe is the princess in the family and thinks she is entitled to Royal service.

1 comment:

  1. Now, I understand! Beau and Chloe are funny and dear pets.
    Love

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting on my posts I will try to reply as soon as I can. However anonymous comments will be treated as spam and not accepted.