Agapanthus in bloom

Agapanthus in bloom
Agapanthus at the farm

Wednesday, 17 February 2010

Reverse sewing on butterfly

Decided to spend the day on the butterfly, but had a late start due to the reverse sewing. Decided to give up on the circle trail and concentrate on the other wings. Well success! Have finished the outer areas on the other two wings so today will attempt the design on the inside of the wings. Finished the body, but now think I should have used the dark turquoise....will have to live with that. However there are a couple of small areas that are blank, so just might try a bit of turquoise in those to help break down the brown.

Will talk a photo when I have done the wings. Also think I have worked out the way to do the circle trail....time will tell.

Used a variegated green again, but this time with a touch of aqua in the lime greens which will allow me to bring in a bit more of the aqua/turqoise tones....well I hope it will.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on my posts I will try to reply as soon as I can. However anonymous comments will be treated as spam and not accepted.