


The above are closeups from my turquoise cushion. The purple roses in the centre with the butterfly are silk ribbon that I invented myself when I first began doing the ribbon work. I have thought of marketing the design but have never known how. It is very simple and makes a lovely rose.



The bright pink pic is the whole piece, which was made for inside the lid of a jewellery box, and the other two are close-ups of part of it.
I did see a box I could use that was the right size once in a shop e but when I went back to buy it, they had sold it. So this piece still waiting for a home.
.
I did see a box I could use that was the right size once in a shop e but when I went back to buy it, they had sold it. So this piece still waiting for a home.
.
Wow! there is a lot of work in the butterfly with all the bullions. Looks great.
ReplyDeleteThe CQ pieces are all lovely.
your work never fails to cheer me up.
ReplyDeletehaving health problems at present and looking at your work makes me feel better