This blog space is a record of what I have made and through this hopefully I can make new friends.
My underwater scenes, using a variety of threads and found items are my favourite outlet for my creativity.
Techniques such as Silk Ribbon, Brazilian, Casalguidi, Blackwork, Mountmellick, and Schwalm have also captured my imagination.
I am also an artist, using acrylics and oils to capture the Australian landscape and Still Life.
Agapanthus in bloom
Agapanthus at the farm
Tuesday, 9 February 2010
Lachlans Quilt
Lachlans Quilt. Lachlan is now 1 year old. His mother is my adorable grandaughter Rach.I worked the squares and his paternal grandmother put the quilt together, so it was a joint effort.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for commenting on my posts I will try to reply as soon as I can. However anonymous comments will be treated as spam and not accepted.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for commenting on my posts I will try to reply as soon as I can. However anonymous comments will be treated as spam and not accepted.