Agapanthus in bloom

Agapanthus in bloom
Agapanthus at the farm

Thursday, 4 February 2010

Early Morning

I was having the most awful dream that woke me at daybreak, and since there was not much point in going back to bed, decided to get onto the computer to fill in the time till brekky.

I have been looking around at my various bloglines, bookmarks, etc and gee aren't there so many talented people. It is amazing. Sometimes I so regret being born into the era I was...why didn't my mother wait a bit longer...I could have been born into the computer era! with all this wonderful technology.

But then I would not have had some of the experiences I did. My high school is now a Uni, so I would not have known my maths teacher who was also the choir master. The only reason he let me into the choir with my friends was if no sound came out of my mouth!.

Last year I went with my daughter and daughter-in-law for a day in Brisbane.. It was really sad to see the change from the Brisbane I knew and grew up in, and the loss of the past. So I guess I was after all really lucky to be born when I was and to have had the good fortune to have experienced that era.

I am slowly gathering a list of my favourite blogsites, and in awe of some of the beautiful and clever things people can do. Because of my family commitments, I did not get into embroidery and art until I was in my late 50's. I have so much more I would like to do will definitely have to live to 100 to fit it all in. Which I wont do if I stay on this computer much longer.

Anyway I am off to have brekky. The dream has gone, and I dont have to live in a tin shed way out west with no facilities.

Bye

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on my posts I will try to reply as soon as I can. However anonymous comments will be treated as spam and not accepted.